This post is also available in: Slovenian
Oh no, not again! US goverment and big corporations ( like Facebook) are putting pressure on American Parliament with a news agreement on the limitation of freedom of the internet and to enable them to spy on us, our data, our online activites without any criminal consequences.
They did not succeed with SOPa, PIPA, nither ACTA and now are trying with CISPA ( Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act).
What CISPA allowed them?
Corporations are allowed collecting informations and monitoring all our online activites, collecting our data and passwords without warning us. Without any legal basis can us government require all our data and we can not
sue them for privacy violation. Have been washed off all guilt in advance.
The new agreement allows ISPs and corporations in the name of protecting internet to block contect and traffic as they like. For example government wants to block the official website of tv show X-factor and it can do it without any notice.
Fight with petition
- US to unleash Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA): Help Stop It! (mysatelite.wordpress.com)
- Congress ending privacy with CISPA? Fight back with TMI (congresstmi.org)
- Yes, CISPA Could Allow Companies to Filter or Block Internet Traffic (eff.org)
- CISPA Could Allow Companies to Filter or Block Internet Traffic (activistpost.com)
- Tim Karr – Big Brother Is Not Your ‘Friend’ – 18 April 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Anonymous attacks trade group for supporting cybersecurity bill (techcentral.ie)
- Alex Jones – CISPA : Fascist Takeover Of The Internet : Take 3 – 17 April 2012 (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Corporate SOPA opponents approve of CISPA (tech.fortune.cnn.com)
- Facebook supports horrible proposed Internet bill CISPA (boingboing.net)
- CISPA: Just the Facts (computerworld.co.nz)
- SOPA, ACTA and now CISPA, what’s nexta? (sallysspecialservices.wordpress.com)