This post is also available in: Slovenian
Microsoft Press have many ebooks free for System center 2012. One of them is Microsoft System Center : Optimizing Service Manager.
To give organisation good IT service management
Microsoft System Center 2012 Service Manager is the only product that can integrate across the System Center suite and Active Directory. Service Manager is a fast and reliable product that can create and maintain a dynamic service management database to enable interaction across the organization, both inside and outside the IT department, making it a very compelling product to many organizations.
In this ebook you’ll found about implementation of ITSM processes, how to configure Service Level Agreements (SLAs), incident and problem management, the design of change and release management as well as implementing and editing security roles.
This book is written with three different roles in mind: business and technical decision makers; IT architects; and Service Manager administrators.
- Chapter 1 Business reasons to choose Service Manager
- Chapter 2 Deployment costs and non-IT usage
- Chapter 3 How to plan for Service Manager
- Chapter 4 How to prepare for a Service Manager installation
- Chapter 5 Management packs
- Chapter 6 Optimizing the Service Manager environment
- Chapter 7 Service Manager configuration and customization