This post is also available in: Slovenian
When upgrade to Windows 8.1 finally came for Enterprise edition, I immediately installed it. Everything works fine, it takes a little bit longer to upgrade as I expected, but fine. Next day I wanted to user Active Directory Users and Computers and I could not find it.
Remote Server Administration Tools just disappear and I have to download it from here and install again.
- Server Manager
- Microsoft Management Console snap-ins
- Windows PowerShell cmdlets and providers
- cmd tools for managing roles and features that run on Windows Server 2012 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- In limited cases, the tools can be used to manage roles and features that are running on Windows Server 2008 R2 or Windows Server 2008
- Some of the tools work for managing roles and features on Windows Server 2003
RSAT for Windows 8.1 can be installed only on Windows Pro 8.1 or Enterprise 8.1.